Aaron Webre will be leaving us this week. He has been with us since 2004, when he joined us as an Intern in his Sophomore year at the University of Redlands. After graduating, Aaron joined us full time, then moved north to Oregon, where he has worked for us remotely for the past few years. He has been a tremendous asset to our team and will be missed, and we wish him the best of success in his career. For those who mail Aaron directly, please send your email to email@example.com
Returning to our team is Tom Windeknecht who was with us for a number of years before moving to Missouri. After a few years away, he is returning to California to be closer to his family. We are excited to welcome him back. Tom will take over pieces of work from most of our team, fulfilling the responsibilities of a Production/Traffic Manager.
Other Changes of Note
- Patsy Prince, who as our bookkeeper steers our financial ship, was married in July. She is now Patsy Light, and if you have a chance to stop by, you will see that she has truly been beaming this summer.
- Ron Burgess has been elected President elect of the American Marketing Association of the Inland Empire.
- Jon Burgess (not to be out done) has been elected the Vice President of the American Advertising Federation – Inland Empire.
- We are very excited to announce that we have re-designed our InlandEmpire.US site.
- We have already begun a part of the Inland Empire business plan, joining forces with Ray Anderson and the PBS show, “Small Business School” to build a one-of-a-kind video supported portal for business evaluation, coaching, and training. Much more on this later…
- Social, Social, Social… seems to always be changing, we are keeping up on the latest trends, so if you have any questions about Social Media, give us a ring.