Speaking: Summer Social Media Trends in Google & Facebook
Did you know Facebook is NOT showing your posts to your followers?
We recently presented at a business expo in June on the latest “Social Media Trends.” So much is changing, growing and shifting that it is almost impossible for us to keep up with, let alone our clients who are running their business. So, we put the full presentation into Youtube and into Slideshare for those who are interested in learning how your business can better be using Social Media.
Business Social Media Practices You Will Learn:
- Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird
- Google Authority and Expert Content
- Being Human, NOT a Machine
- Handshakes and Relationships
- 2 Reasons to Embrace Google+
- The Death of Facebook Pages for Brands
- Using Facebook to Advertise
- Facebook is Listing to YOU
- Klout – Are You Engaging?
- What you should pay for Social Media services
- Amazon, What you should watch
“What’s Trending in Social Media” was presented at the 2014 Riverside Business Expo on June 18, 2004 by Jon Burgess
Hope you find the presentation helpful,